Wednesday, March 2, 2011

umbrellas

 The perfect place to be on a cold snowy winter day!
Sint Maarten, Netherland Antilles/Saint Martin, French West Indies
LINKS to past posts on St Maarten:
(mostly for my benefit, but if you wish to see only a few more photos, click on any of the links marked with ◄)
ONE  maps of the island + a couple photos 
TWO  sunset
◄ THREE  Baie Longue/Long Beach
FOUR  bird  
◄ FIVE  Cupecoy
SIX Pointe de Bluffe
SEVEN Sunset over Cupecoy 
EIGHT  Sint Maarten (planes flying over beach) 
NINE sunset
◄ TEN Sail Away (#1)
ELEVEN  Sint Maarten kitties 
◄ TWELVE  island
◄ THIRTEEN  Sail Away (#2)

This is a fun weekly meme, under the direction of Jenny Matlock.  This week, our letter is "U."  Come and join HERE.  You will be amazed at all the bloggy goodness to be found!  





photos by me © 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010



PS:  I am on vacation.  (Yes, somewhere warm!)  I will visit you upon my return.

20 comments:

  1. ahhh....love the look of those umbrellas! I bought a bathing suit today in anticipation for our beach trip in a few months!! :) Bring on summer!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one lucky lady!
    Don't you go there every summer?

    Have a wonderful time and relax!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Under an umbrella by the beach is the perfect place to be anytime :) nice pic. I will be dreamin about it tonite , thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe we could work out a trade?? Some of our snow for some of your beach sand and one of those blue umbrellas?? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a wonderful bit of paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to sit under one and watch the waves come in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are someplace warm!?!?! Couldn't you have perhaps packed a few of us into your suitcase and taken us along!!! ;)

    Hope you are having a wonderful time ~ though how could you not be if you are somewhere warm! Lucky you!

    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how I wish I were there!! I think we are going to St. Thomas in June, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's 30 degrees and windy here in PA.........oh Calgon take me away!!!
    Happy Alphabe-Thursday =)
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would definitely like to be there, with or without umbrella...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm SO jealous Margaret! I am hoping you are having a fabulous time and can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope you're having fun in the sun.... oh, you have umbrellas! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy vacation! Send me some warm =) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, thank you, I'd love to go there -when do we leave?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh! Me too! I want to be on vacation...by the white capped, blue water...underneath the blue skies and a blue umbrella :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great umbrella post! It must be as windy there as it is here. Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I would pack you all up and take you with me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are the kind of vacation I want to take when it's summer here in Arizona.

    I thought about using umbrella as my u word but I couldn't even find one in our house - ha!

    Thanks for a cute stop this week.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!