Sunday, February 19, 2012

Treasury Round Up

I've been featured in a couple lovely treasuries lately!  Many thanks to the treasury makers!
(All treasuries and items within the treasuries are clickable.) 
 
 Audrey from Buffalo Creek Crafts featured my hand dyed and hand painted silk velvet zipper pouch in her appreciation treasury Thank You #19.  Here's what she says, "These are all shops that have added me to one of their treasuries in the last couple of days :)  Thanks so much!!"  
What a great idea for a treasury, Audrey!
I had featured her lovely ceramic LOVE coaster coaster (left) in my treasury Sweet Hearts.  This coaster is lovely AND she donates a portion of the proceeds to a Homeless Shelter and a Shelter for Battered Women!


Audrey makes lovely crochet items, cards, and coasters.  How cute is this bookmark?!  Really, you simply have to visit her shop to see the variety of lovely items she sells!










Heather from Blu Kat Design featured my hand dyed silk scarf Margarita in her treasury Cockatoo Margarita.  Here's what she says about this treasury.  "pantone 2012 cockatoo and margarita; reminds me of an updated version of the 70's blue and green combo!"
Aaaahhh.....Now I'm dreaming of frolicking in the sun on a tropical isle!


Heather's shop is filled with unique jewelry, much of it upcycled such as this lovely rhinestone and pearl flower necklace.  Visit her shop to see all her wonderful pieces!










Here are recent treasuries I made:
Sweet Hearts

and 
Sweet Love


I'm linking my Treasury Round Up with Rose's blog Random Creative.   Come see more treasuries here and link up your own treasury posts!  Rose will leave the linky up through this Saturday.

photos by each individual artist © 2011-2012  all rights reserved!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Treasury and my necklace on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's nice. Love networking online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous treasuries as always! Congrats on the features. I love the customer appreciation treasuries. Thanks for linking up with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful treasuries! That little "you're the apple of my pie" bookmark is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty treasuries and featured items. I especially like the red floral love sign.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun treasuries! Love the colors and selections. What talented curators, too =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great feature and beautiful treasuries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great looking treasuries! The turquoise and lime is so pretty together. Turquoise just goes with anything! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Congrats on the treasury features! I hope they lead to many sales. ;) That blue one is beautiful, such soft and lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!