Monday, July 2, 2012

Treasury Round Up: Part One

I've been featured in lovely treasuries lately!  Many thanks to the treasury makers!
(All treasuries and items within the treasuries are clickable.) 

Susansweaters featured my Wood Between the Worlds hand dyed silk scarf in her fun nautical treasury Come sail away with me.

Susansweaters' shop features knit and crochet sweaters (of course!), toys, as well as custom embroidery for babies and adults.  You will find items for home decor as well as items to wear.  Look at this cute toddler size sweater!










As Pretty as a Kitty featured my set of 4 hand dyed wash cloths in her bright and colorful treasury Even More Rainbows!

As Pretty as a Kitty makes quite a variety of crafts.  "I make anything from glitter shoes, to distressed denim, to cross stitching, to crayon art, to lego accessories!"  HERE is a cute little crossed stitched "boo" in a green frame.







Tabor of Tabor's Treasures featured my hand dyed silk velvet scrunchie in her very fun treasury Tie Dye to Die For.

Tabor's shop features some wonderful and unique vintage pieces.  "I love digging up vintage loot!" he says.  THIS is a wonderful vintage sheer hot pink and purple shirt.  You'll have to visit his shop to see more of his one-of-a-kind treasures!






Kaili of clockworkghOst featured my hand dyed blue silk scrunchie in her gorgeous treasury Feeling Blue.


In Kaili's shop you will find original ACEOs (ATCs, art cards), animal art and illustrations, bookmarks, nature photography prints and more one of a kind hand crafted items.  I love owls and this ACEO print of a psychedelic owl is quite fun!


I'm linking up with Random Creative's Treasury Round Up.   For more awesome treasuries, go HERE!




photos by each individual artist © 2011-2012  all rights reserved!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of the features & thanks for featuring my owl!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great treasury round up. Love the rainbow treasury. I have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely treasuries and I like your features too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rainbow treasury! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all of the features! The sailing treasury is so sweet, and of course I love the multicolored collections.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a nice bunch of treasuries!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!