Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Butterflies


"Butterflies of the Caribbean" is the current show at Cincinnati's Krohn Conservatory.  The garden room is alight with fluttering butterflies!  delightful!  Some even land on people.










MY BUTTERFLY POSTS:
Krohn Conservatory  several photos at beginning of post
July  first photo
Lepidoptera

LINKS:
Butterflies and Moths of North America
Krohn Conservatory


Wordless Wednesday/Wordy Wednesday--where I linked up:



Create With Joy (Magellan's Cat Cave)









A Southern Daydreamer (beautiful azaleas)



  
The Art and Tree Chatter of Aquariann  (Shenandoah Caverns)




photos by me ©2016    all rights reserved

6 comments:

  1. what amazing photos! and so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always associate butterflies with my Mom :)
    These are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I'm hoping to get back to the zoo this year to see the butterfly exhibit. It was closed last year, so it's worth the trip again just for that :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!